If you don’t know yet, nothing happens. In this tutorial we are going to explain everything you need to know, both for what it serves us and the rewards we have when it comes to achieving certain levels or objectives.
What is the Adventure Rank for?
The Adventure Range in Genshin Impact it’s ours overall progression level, a level associated with our account and that is different from the level of each character that we have. This rank determines the World Level, the treasures and adventures available to which we can access and many more options that will be unlocked as we increase it.
How to increase this Adventure Rank
To increase your Adventure Rank you will have to gain adventure experience for the same (represented by a square and green symbol with the letters AEP). Generally you will increase this range as you playBut if you want to focus on uploading it quickly, keep in mind that you can do a lot of things.
Here we teach you what to do to climb the Adventure Rank (the methods are ordered by effectiveness):
- Complete Archon missions: This is the main missions of the game, it is the best way to earn large amounts of experience for the Adventure Rank.
- Carry out daily orders: from the Adventurer’s Handbook (when you reach rank 12), 4 appear each day that give you 175 experience points and up to 500 points for completing them all, in addition to other rewards.
- Complete investigations: Also from the Adventurer’s Handbook, they give you 100 XP and can be done as you do other tasks in the game.
- Make domains and kill bosses: to receive more amounts of adventure experience, although this will cost you daily original resin.
- Level up the Statues of the Seven: to get more experience for your rank.
- Unlock Teleportation Points: all over the map to gain adventure rank experience, don’t leave a single one to activate on your travels.
- Open chests: because thanks to them you also get small amounts of EXP for your adventure rank, which at the end of the day can increase a lot.
Keep in mind that each new rank requires a greater amount of experience than the previous one, so at first you will climb it quickly, but later it will cost you more time and effort. Actually there are a total of 60 ranges of adventure.
What are the benefits of Genshin Impact
Increasing your Adventure Rank has a very clear purpose and it is that thanks to this you will have access to more content of the game. It is a way to progress in the adventure. When you reach certain ranks you will unlock new playable options:
- Flores law: they are unlocked starting at Rank 8.
- Daily orders: Unlocked upon reaching Rank 12.
- Expeditions: Unlocked upon reaching Rank 14.
- Ascension of the characters: Unlocks upon reaching Rank 15.
- Multiplayer mode: Unlocks upon reaching Rank 16.
- Battle Pass: Free access and paid options are unlocked upon reaching Rank 20.
- Reputation system by regions: it is unlocked when you reach rank 25 (although you must also complete certain specific missions).
- Domains: they are unlocked in different ranks.
Claim your rewards for the Adventure Rank
Another advantage of increasing your Adventure Rank is that you will unlock free rewards for each rank. These rewards include protogems, blackberries, refinement minerals, character experience materials, food recipes, and many more useful items for your adventure. One of them can be found in the city of Mondstadt, the first that we meet in the adventure.
Feel free to claim the rewards for each rank as long as you move up one (the higher the rank, the more valuable the prizes). For it only you must go to the Adventurer’s Guild and talk to the character there