Therefore, in this article we are going to show all the builds that you can launch, depending on the character and the role they have in the game. You will have all the information available so that, when you finish reading these lines, you will know how it works.
Types of roles in the RPG game
As a good representative of the genre, it is a title that has so many fighters that it has them classified by roles, with different abilities and characteristics. Before going fully into the builds themselves, we will tell you what are the main roles that our teams of up to four characters on Genshin Impact:
- “Carry”– These are DPS that constantly deal damage and stand out for staying on the battlefield at all times. They are characters who balance large-scale normal attacks with elemental abilities and blast cooldowns. In general, we can say that it is the main source of equipment damage.
- “Burst”: These units, as the name suggests, are there to do a lot of damage in a short amount of time. They share several elements with the carry, but they also serve to cause resolution effects and help generate more energy. Therefore, it is advisable to use them outside the battlefield, when our equipment is in cooling mode.
- “Enabler”- Units that are there to help boost the team’s DPS by creating various reactions such as Overload or Shock. Although they are weak on their own, they constantly apply elemental changes to create combo magic attacks.
- “Support“: Support units for the rest of the team that serve to heal, reduce the resistance of the enemies and, in general, improve the conditions of the team.
Best builds in Genshin Impact
We are going to share the best builds or compositions that are available in Genshin Impact, depending on the roles that we have shown just in the previous section. This will help us to a great extent to progress through all the missions of the adventure, also having the best possible equipment for the character.
Best Anemo build
- DPS: Xiao.
- Support for: Venti and Bennet.
- Healer: Qiqi.
- Optional / Alternative: Jean (instead of Qiqi) or Ganyu (instead of Bennet).
With this type of build based on the Anemo element you get the consonance Rushing winds; which decreases Stamina consumption by 15%, increases Speed. Movement by 10% and reduces ToE by 5%. Also, by adding a Pyro, Hydro, Cryo or Electro character you can generate the reaction Whirlwind to apply elemental damage.
Best Cryo build
- DPS: Diona.
- Support for: Ganyu and Xingchiu.
- Healer: Qiqi.
- Optional / Alternative: Fischl (instead of Xingchiu) or Xiangling (instead of Xingchiu).
With this type of build based on the Cryo element you get the chunky ice consonance; which reduces the duration of Electro effects by 40% and increases CRIT against opponents affected by Cryo or frozen enemies by 15%. In addition, depending on other characters you can generate elemental reactions such as Melt (with a Pyro), Superconductor (with an Electro) or Blizzard (with a Hydro).
Best build of Electro
- DPS: Keqing.
- Support for: Fischl and Xingchiu.
- Healer: Qiqi.
- Optional / Alternative: Razor (instead of Keqing) or Xiangling (instead of Xingchiu).
With this type of build based on the Electro element you get the consonance High voltage; which reduces the duration of effects with Hydro by 40%. In addition, Superconductor, Overcharge and Electrocharged have 100% to generate an Electro Elemental Particle (ToE: 5 sec.) If you add other characters you can generate elemental reactions such as Electric charge (with a Hydro) or Overload (with a Pyro).
Best Geo build
- DPS: Ningguang.
- Support for: Albedo, Fischl and Venti.
- Optional / Alternative: Zhongli (instead of Ningguang) or Ganyu (instead of some support).
With this type of build based on the Geo element you get the rock resistant tune; which increases RES to interrupt, and when protected by a Shield, increases ATK damage by 15%. If you add other characters you can generate elemental reactions like Crystallize (valid with a Cryo, Electro, Hydro or Pyro) or for example Thorn (with a Dendro).
Best Hydro build
- DPS: Monkey.
- Support for: Xingchiu, Hu Tao and Albedo.
- Optional / Alternative: Tartaglia (instead of Mona) or Venti (instead of Albedo).
With this type of build based on the Hydro element you get the consonance Medicinal water; It reduces the duration of Pyro effects by 40% and increases ATK by 25%. If you add other Pyro characters you can generate the elemental reaction Vaporize to deal elemental damage (The attack will deal x2 damage if Hydro is the trigger or x1.5 damage if Pyro is the trigger).
Best Pyro build
- DPS: Diluted
- Support for: Hu Tao, Mona and Ganyu.
- Optional / Alternative: Klee (instead of Diluc), Bennet (instead of Hu Tao) or Xingchiu (instead of Ganyu).
With this type of build based on the Pyro element you get the consonance Fervent flames; It reduces the duration of effects with Cryo by 40% and increases ATK by 25%. If you add other characters you can generate elemental reactions like Vaporize (with a Hydro), Crystallize (with a Geo) or Melt (with a Cryo).