He portrait and selfie editor we are talking about today, it is very different from the traditional ones that can be found in the google app store, since it allows retouching the images as if it were being done in the old editing photos on the computer, and it is that it changes people’s faces as if it were for the cover of a magazine.
What is Facetune?
Regardless of whether you get good results when taking a photo, before sharing it is almost always convenient to retouch it. Although apps like Instagram already incorporate their own filters that allow you to personalize the photos before uploading them to the popular social network, in the case of Facetune the results are different, because the tools of advanced editing programs are brought together, aimed solely and exclusively at facial retouching, so that you can easily with your mobile enhance the face with alternatives that mimic makeup, even the option of teeth whitening.
What features and options does Facetune bring?
- Smiles: It is quite easy to even enlarge the smile naturally or to add a whiter touch to the teeth.
- Skin improvements: The app allows you to rejuvenate the skin by giving it a different touch, eliminating imperfections and even naturally concealing dark circles and light defects on the face.
- Piercing eyes: Facetune allows you to enhance the eyes, modify their color without having to use contact lenses and, of course, eliminate the red-eye effect.
- Improve hair: If you have gray hair you can improve its appearance. And even if you have some areas with little hair, then it is convenient to use the tool that the application offers. It is also possible to remove any hair that has been loose and is spoiling the image.
- Traits: Retouch the nose, soften the shape of the chin …
- Makeup effect: It is not necessary to wear makeup when taking a photo to look handsome. Just upload the image to Facetune and start applying eye shadows, blush, adding eyelashes, modifying the eyebrows … and even adding or removing color to the lips without having to wear them painted.
And of course, in addition to the previous tools, basic options are included so as not to have to complement them in another second app, such as rotating the image, improving the light, adding filters …
How to get Facetune
Facetune is available on Google Play, but it is not free. It has a single cost of 3.99 euros.