In this way, you can get the news that will be of the game in the launcher of the new Nexus, that everything indicates that it will allow you to show the installed applications by dragging from the bottom up and, in addition, the place destined for Google searches will be different but just as useful (taking up less space). More or less as seen in the image that we leave below.
If you want to use Nova Launcher (which you can get using the link behind this paragraph), we will indicate all you have to do -and download- to get it. Obviously, the appearance of your Android will change, as well as a change in the icons, but it is always possible to redo everything, since after uninstalling the application in question everything returns to its usual and initial state.
How to set up Nova Launcher
As we have indicated, to get to a successful conclusion, you need to download and install some more things than the development we are talking about. In this case, they are the following: Zooper Widget Pro and Polycon Icon Pack (apart, you must get the ZIP file that is in this link and that you must unzip to use it when we indicate it):
This done, the first steps to follow They are the configuration of the previous tools. These are the steps you must take in the order provided:
- Install Zooper Widget
- Now copy the .ZW files from the compressed file that you have downloaded in this place: sdcard / ZooperWidget / Templates
- Add a widget of the application we are talking about on the desktop type 4 × 1 -at the top-. The option chosen, when pressing, must be: configure> select SD Card> select nexus_launcher_top
- Resize the icons to your liking
- Now in the central part place another widget but this time of size 1 × 1. Press and select this option: configure> select SD Card> select nexus_launcher_drawer
Now it’s the turn of the Nova Launcher, where you have to configure some sections so that their appearance is what you are looking for. This is what you have to do. Open the application settings and do the following in each section:
- Margin width: none
- Permanent search bar disabled
- Page indicator: none
- Drawer style: vertical
- Applications on cards disabled
- Wallpaper: white and 10%
- Turn on quick scroll bar enabled
- Transition animation: swipe up
- Dock style: rectangle shape, white tint content and 90% transparency
- Dock Icons: 5
Gestures and inputs:
- Swipe up: app drawer
Once this is done, you are finished and you will have the appearance of the launcher of the new Nexus on your Android thanks to Nova Launcher. Others tricks for the Google operating system you can find them in this section of Android Help.