The great Kanto legend, who has historically caused such a stir in both video games and anime, comes to the title of Niantic. We will can catch shiny Mew through the extraordinary investigation ‘All in one No. 151’.
What do you need to be able to capture Mew Shiny?
The investigation is quite long, but we emphasize its unique value. It should be explained that the investigation ‘All in one # 151‘is framed with the event of the Kanto Tour. Therefore, in order to qualify for this achievement of Shiny Mew we must have previously purchased a ticket for the mentioned event, which was paid; have played Pokémon Go during said event on Saturday, February 20, as well as have completed the relevant investigation of the Tour of Kanto. If we meet these requirements, we can start with these four phases.
Until when can I qualify for this Pokémon? In this Niantic game you have to take all the news with tweezers, since most of the content is temporary and has a start date and an expiration date. And when it comes to capturing a Pokémon, even more so, so it should be clear to us how long we can choose a specific Pokémon. In this case, luckily, as it contains a multitude of complicated challenges, this Masterful Investigation of Mew has no deadline. We can be calm.
We will be able to offer the full all quests and rewards from research, which is masterful in nature. This name is not trivial; not so much because it is very difficult, but because of its length: it is impossible to complete it in less than a month. We have missions like catching Pokémon for thirty days in a row, catching Pokémon of all types and another intimidating one: catching 1,510 creatures.
All the missions to get Mew Shiny in Pokémon GO
Without further ado, we leave you with all the missions, the necessary steps to know how to catch Mew Shiny, whose meeting is guaranteed when you finish them all. Go for it!
Phase 1 of 4
- Get the Kanto Platinum Medal: 51 Ultra Ball
- Send 151 gifts to your friends: 1 Pokocho
- Make 151 Great Throws: 1510 Stardust
Rewards: 5100 XP, 1 Premium Combat Pass, 1510 Stardust.
Phase 2 of 4
- Catch a Pokémon for thirty days in a row: 51 Ultra Ball
- Catch 151 different species of Pokémon: 1 Glacier Bait Module
- Catch 30 Normal-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Water-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Grass-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Fire-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Fighting-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Steel-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Dragon-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Bug-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Ghost-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Dark-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Rock-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Electric-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Ground-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Poison-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Fairy-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Psychic-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Ice-type Pokémon: 151 XP
- Catch 30 Flying-type Pokémon: 151 XP
Rewards: 5100 XP, 3 Rare Candy, 1510 Stardust.
Phase 3 of 4
- Reach level 40 in Pokémon GO: 4,000 Stardust
- Spin 151 PokéStops: 3 Radar Rocket
- Complete 151 Research Tasks – 3 Super Incubators
- Walk 151 kilometers: 151 Ultra Ball
- Catch 1510 Pokémon: 1 Incense
Rewards: 1 Star Chunk, 1 Lucky Egg, 1 Mew Shiny / Variocolor encounter.
Phase 4 of 4
- Claim your reward: 1510 Stardust
- Claim your reward: 5100 XP
- Claim your reward: 1510 Stardust
Rewards: 3 Charged Attack MT, 20 Mew Candies, Shiny / Variocolor Mew Avatar T-shirt.