To get the most number of Pokémon and fulfill the famous slogan of “Get all”, sometimes we have to use some specific procedures for it. There are different objects that allow us to evolve some of the rarest creatures to get, and this is the case of the Sinnoh stone. This object has been present since the first games in the series that were released, and the truth is that they have never been easy to obtain. With them we can evolve some of these creatures, which are quite powerful.
This stone arrived with the appearance of the fourth generation, receiving the name of the same region. As we say, these stones allow us to get hold of many Pokémon, but the truth is that in the game they do not give us the guidelines to get hold of them. For this reason, we are going to tell you what are the methods to get them, and what creatures we can apply them to increase the registration of our Pokédex.
Methods to obtain this evolving object
In Pokémon GO, we find a wide range of objects to make our adventures easier. We can find pokéballs, potions and much more. There are some objects that are special or cost more work to get, since they fulfill more specific tasks. They do this to increase the interest of users and avoid falling into monotony. In the case of Sinnoh stones, we can find several ways to get it, and if you are already familiar with the game, they will not be very complicated.
The first of them is completing homework of investigation. In case you don’t know, these are missions that can be completed daily and through which you can get rewards and special items. There are two kinds: field investigations and the special investigations. The field They are easier to complete, and we will obtain them simply by turning any PokéStop that you find in the street. Only three can be stored at the same time, so the ideal is to complete them to get the rewards and be able to unlock new missions. Every time you complete one, you will get a stamp, and when you get seven of these, you will unlock a research achievement that will provide you with the rewards.
The specials they are more difficult to complete and require more time than the previous ones. These are assigned directly by the Professor Willow, and every time it has one for you it will notify you on the game screen. They are provided to all players at the same time and can only be completed once. In addition, they have several phases that we must complete as we play. Although they have more difficulty than the field ones, the truth is that in these we can get the best bonuses in the game. Sometimes we will have the possibility of having an encounter with a Pokémon weird or legendary and be able to capture it.
The second method is fighting against other trainers in mode Pvp. Fighting against your friends you can get all kinds of rewards, such as berries, pokéballs and special objects like Sinnoh stones. Normally the winner usually gets the best part, but the truth is that both of you will receive some useful elements in the game. You can do it from a distance too, although you must have the level of Ultra Friendship with your friend. The Team Rocket GO It is also another possibility to obtain the coveted stones, for which you will have to eliminate one of their leaders.
On the other hand, you can also do it with others coaches you meet on the street. In this case, you do have to be close to each other, although in these cases the rewards are usually lower than in the previous case. You can also do it against bots that puts the game itself at your disposal, fighting against the leaders of the Team Valor, Instinct Y Wisdom. This is usually the simplest, since the difficulty and level of these is not usually very high.
The third and last method is through the GO Fighting League. This game mode was designed to bring together players from around the world and create a competition to test our best creatures and get great rewards. These battles are divided into three different categories, and they are the league Super ball, Ultra Ball Y Master Ball. In the first you can choose Pokémon from 1,500 pcs at most, the second 2,500 and in the third there is no limit. If you win, you will get “Mysterious objects” of great value, obtaining in many cases the Sinnoh stones.
Which Pokémon evolve with the Sinnoh stone
Now that you know how to get these items, we are going to tell you which Pokémon you can evolve. As we have already said, with Sinnoh stones we can get really strong and rare creatures, unlike the traditional method of evolution. For this you also need candies of each species, which are achieved by capturing or hatching eggs. These are the evolutions available today, although in the future it is expected that they will add more:
- Weavile: is achieved by evolving a Sneasel more than 100 Sneasel candies
- Frosslass: is achieved by evolving a Snorunt plus 100 Snorunt candies
- Magnezone: is achieved by evolving a Magneton more than 100 candies Magnemite
- Tangrowth: is achieved by evolving a Tangela more than 100 Tangela candies
- Rhyperior: is achieved by evolving a Rhydon more than 100 candies Rhyhorn
- Yanmega: is achieved by evolving a Yanma more than 100 Yanma candies
- Lickilicky: is achieved by evolving a Lickitung more than 100 Lickitung candies
- Electivire: is achieved by evolving a Electabuzz more than 100 Electabuzz candies
- Porygon-Z: is achieved by evolving a Porygon 2 more than 100 candies Porygon
- Probopass: is achieved by evolving a Nosepass more than 100 Nosepass candies
- Magmortar: is achieved by evolving a Magmar more than 100 Magmar candies
- Togekiss: is achieved by evolving a Togetic more than 100 candies Togepi
- Gliscor: is achieved by evolving a Gligar more than 100 Gligar candies
- Honchkrow: is achieved by evolving a Murkrow more than 100 Murkrow candies
- Gallade: evolved a Kirlia more than 100 candies Ralts
- Mamoswine: is achieved by evolving a Piloswine more than 100 candies Swinub evolves to Mamoswine
- Dusknoir: is achieved by evolving a Dusclops more than 100 candies Duskull
- Ambipom: is achieved by evolving a Aipom more than 100 Aipom candies
- Roserade: is achieved by evolving a Roselia more than 100 Roseli candies
- Mismgius: It is achieved by evolving a Misdreavus plus 100 Misdreavus candies