Skip to content
γ€πŸ€γ€‘ Bitandroid.top β–· Android portal with Apps, tutorials and news

How to install Fortnite for Android? Epic Games clarifies doubts

Epic Games confirms that Fortnite for Android will not use the Play Store

What is probably going to be one of the most popular Android games in the coming months is not going to be distributed through the official app store of Google. Epic Games has chosen to offer its own solution for install Fortnite for Android, one that they would also adopt on iOS if they had the chance. They themselves will be the distributor of their own game, just as they already are on PC, where they do not depend on platforms such as Steam or GOG Galaxy.

The motives? Epic games offers a list:

  • On open platforms, Epic Games directly offers its games: They say that competition in software is beneficial, and that is why on Android, PC or Mac they offer the game directly.
  • Avoid Google Tax: Google keeps 30% of the transactions, which leaves 70% to developers to pay costs of all kinds. Fortnite lives thanks to micropayments and losing 30% each time is too high a cost. With the new distribution method, Epic Games will take 100% of the profits from your game.
  • Direct relationship with consumers: Finally, when they distribute the game, they remove barriers and intermediaries. If a player has a problem with Fortnite, they can speak directly to Epic Games, and they can fix their problems for them directly.

install Fortnite for Android

How to install Fortnite for Android

“It is very simple. Downloading at epicgames.com installs a Fortnite icon that is used to launch and update the game Β» Epic Games.

As simple as that. Epic games It explains with these two sentences the process of installing Fortnite for Android and downloading skins. It will be enough enter their website, download the apk and install it. There will be specific security measures that will allow only the installation of the game to be enabled without opening security holes. They are confident that people will know how to find the installer, since it will be a search away through search engines such as Google or DuckDuckGo. Further, updates will be done through the same file already installed, so it will not be necessary to have to download multiple apk files.

Since they already distribute Fortnite on PC, they have experience with it. They trust that the players will have a head and will only install from secure sources – that is, only from their website. Steam, Battle.net, Riot Games and GOG are the examples they put to point out that it is not necessary to depend on a single platform, and that gamers they have no problem using different services.

Fortnite Android exclusive Galaxy Note 9

When will Fortnite arrive for Android?

Finally, the million dollar question: when will Fornite be released for Android? The latest information speaks of a great exclusive for Samsung. The companions of MobileZone: