Pokemon go has announced a New Years event consisting of a global egg incubation that will take advantage of the syncroadventure, a utility that Niantic introduced in 2018 and that we detailed a few months ago what it consists of, how it is activated and how it works. This event multiply the candies and stardust What is obtained at hatch Pokémon eggs.
The event started on January 2 and will remain active until the middle of this month. Specifically, players will receive twice these items for each hatched egg, and the 5 and 10 kilometer egg spawn rate will grow by both PokéStops like in Gyms.
First Community Day in Pokémon Go in 2019
Before the event ends, Niantic will also organize the first Pokémon Go Community Day of this newly released New Year. It will involve increasing the rate of appearance of the initial Pokémon of the second generation; that is to say, Chikorita, Totodile or Cyndaquil.
In addition, during the Community Day the number of kilometers traveled so that the eggs hatch it will be temporarily partially depleted, making adding stardust or candy on the same day even easier.
Field tasks in Pokémon Go for January 2019
The popular Niantic game has also updated its mission series with field tasks. You already know that by adding stamps as a result of overcoming these field mission tasks in Pokémon Go you will not only receive rewards in the form of items, but by accumulating these stamps you could achieve an encounter with a Pokémon.
Via Pokemon go hub, these are the possible meetings in January 2019:
- Send two gifts: Gastly
- Hit 5 great curved throws in a row: Spinda form 5
- Get 5 candies with your partner: Tentacruel
- Take part in a raid: Drowzee
- Evolve a Pokémon: Sunkern or Eevee
- Evolve a Pokémon with an item: Aerodactyl
- Spin 10 PokéStops: 5 Silver Pinia Berries
- Give power to a Pokémon 5 times: Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle
- Trade a Pokémon: Manectric
- Catch 10 Pokémon: Houndour or Magikarp
- Transfer 3 Pokémon: Vulpix
- Collect 10 Ice-type Pokémon: Kabuto
- Win a level 3 or higher raid: Omanyte
- Get 10 Ground-type Pokémon: Sandshrew
- Get 5 Fighting-type Pokémon: Magnemite
- Get 3 Grass, Fire, or Water-type Pokémon: 5 Raised Pinia Berries
- Catch 5 Weather-Powered Pokémon: Vulpix or Poliwag
- Hatch 1 Egg: Snubbul
- Open 3 Eggs: Magmar
- Hatch 5 Eggs: Chansey
- Fight 5 times in a gym: Machop
- Win a match in a gym: Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur
- Win 3 Gym Matches: Jynx
- Win 5 gym matches: Lapras
- Use 7 Super Effective Charged Attacks: Electabuzz
- Make 3 Great Throws: Gastly
- 3 great releases in a row: Onix
- 3 excellent releases in a row: Larvitar
- Make 5 good throws: Bidoof or Voltorb
- Use 5 berries to capture a Pokémon: Growlithe
- Give 5 Berries Frambu: Cubone
- Use 10 Pinia Berries to capture: Magikarp