boss tekkers, a user of XDA Developers, one of the most famous pages of programmers and modders (Creators of Mods, which are modifications of the main applications or independent creators) of Android. He recently published a mod (as we said, a modification) of the popular game Fortnite, so it could be played on all Android phones, well, almost all of them.
The user explains that they always have device review disabled in their apps so that everyone can use them, although there are some requirements, and there may be optimization problems.
These are the requirements to use this APK.
- ARM64 processor, a generally quite widespread architecture used by almost all mobile phones, check the characteristics of your CPU on the Internet to verify it.
- Delete the official Fortnite app if you have it, since this APK does not overwrite the existing one.
- You will need your phone to have the API OpenGL 3.0 or higher. To consult it, you can use search for information on the Internet or download apps such as OpenGL-ES info.
We have already warned that if you install this it is under your own responsibility, so we also warn of what may happen.
This app It has no signature of EPIC Games but of the modder, which can have effects. As for example, being this way EPIC may take action against your account and suspend it for not using the official app.
The author recommends using a separate or trial account to first check that everything is in order. Remember that whatever account it is, it must be verified in two steps, if we want to play with friends from other platforms through the crossplay that Fortnite has.
Other things to know
- This APK does not allow you to access the official Galaxy skin that they gave away with the Note 9.
- The creator says that it will support and update as quickly as possible, but that it takes time to apply the game updates. However, we have the Epic Games Launcher app to update Fortnite from the APK.
- As we have said, you have to uninstall the original game first, or any other game client, or it will give problems. If not, you would not meet the requirements.
- It could be that the app does not work with phones with less than 4GB of RAM. It does not have to be this way. There is a patched version, but if it does not work with that patch it may be that you do not have enough RAM, it is seen that it is a problem that comes directly from the code and cannot be solved.
- If the game has performance problems during operation or crashes, Try reinstalling it from scratch, or your device may not be compatible.
We hope you can play Fortnite!