Activision has taken a liking to developing more and more content for its flagship Android product. To the powerful one that it already has with COD Mobile, the company has decided to create synergies between its other titles for consoles. One of these copies will help us to unlock Russell at COD Mobile.
It turns out that with Call of Duty: Cold WarActivision has created a partnership with the mobile edition to get content. In this case, we have the possibility of getting one of the characters that participate in one of the most faithful Call of Duty games in history and based on the real events of the Cold War. More than the character, we release a code to unlock it, but let’s see how to do it step by step.
Who is Russell Adler?
Russell Adler is a new character who has made his way into the COD series in Black Ops Cold War as CIA agent, who is tasked with assassinating a Russian spy. He was seen appearing in a ton of trailers leading up to the game’s launch, and was even caught participating in a meeting with the character who plays President Ronald Reagan as part of one of the first missions in Campaign mode. All this suggests that he is a very important character in the course of history.
How to unlock Russel Adler in COD Mobile
After the beta is held, you can get the new character in the saga and one of the protagonists of Cold War, Russell Adler. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- If you haven’t already, create or link your Activision account to Call of Duty Mobile.
- Download and play the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War beta using the same Activision account. It doesn’t matter the platform or the day you play; As long as you do so in the same Activision account that you linked your Call of Duty: Mobile profile to, you can receive this reward. Check the Black Ops Cold War beta schedule here.
- Check the email account linked to your Activision account to get your unique code to unlock Adler. Codes will ship the week after the beta ends. The mail should be in your inbox, but it could appear in another folder; Please check them all before contacting Activision Customer Service.
- When you receive the code, visit https://www.callofduty.com/redemption and enter your UID (found in your Call of Duty: Mobile profile, under your username) as well as your unique code.
- Go to the mailbox inside Call of Duty: Mobile to get your reward and dive into the multiplayer and Battle Royale modes of Call of Duty: Mobile with this master of espionage and deception.