At the end of 2017, HTC presented the new HTC U11 Plus, a device that was about to be the Google Pixel 2 XL official. However, it ended up being his own phone. How good is this Taiwanese high-end? We tell you in our video review of the HTC U11 Plus.
HTC U11 Plus video analysis: a top of the range that lives up to expectations
In our Android Youtube channel Help we already show you a unboxing the HTC U11 Plus with everything that came with the terminal in its box:
Today we bring you, finally, the full video analysis so you can discover how good the HTC U11 Plus:
HTC U11 Plus: key points
Then we go on to break down some of the key points of the best terminal available from HTC. He HTC U11 Plus stands out in most of its sections, as you have seen in the video analysis:
- Design: The aesthetics of the device stand out a lot. The bet on the glass is proven correct. This in turn allows it to be compatible with wireless charging, which is an improvement for the user experience. It is very comfortable in hand despite its size.
- On the other hand, the terminal gets dirty easily. Within the high range, it is one of the dirtiest. The tracks remain marked.
- The Power button has a different texture than the volume keys. Dance a little.
- Camera: The camera is very good. The rear sensor is 12 MP and is capable of recording at 4K @ 30fps. At night and in low light conditions it offers very good results thanks to its f / 1.7 aperture. This does not prevent errors from occurring in darker areas. The daytime colors are super real.
- The front camera is 8 MP and also offers very satisfactory results.
- Optical stabilization in video is not as good as you might expect.
- Screen: The panel reaches 6 inches and does not squeeze the frames as much as some of its direct competitors. Its resolution is QHD + and it has a aspect-ratio of 18: 9. It looks great and offers very lifelike colors. The maximum brightness is very high. Viewing angles are good and there are no strange reflections. It is one of the best LCD screens on the market.
- You can modify the color profile.
- Audio: The device does not have a headphone jack port. It does have a total of five microphones that offer high-quality audio recording. The speakers also offer an experience to match.
- Hardware: The main CPU is a Snapdragon 835, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The performance is spectacular. The 3,930 mAh battery offers great autonomy. It has better autonomy than other direct rivals such as the Pixel 2 or the Galaxy S9.
- In terms of accessories, the device is sold together with USB Type-C headphones and a transparent case, which is a plus.
- Software: HTC offers its own HTC Sense UI with Android 8.0 Oreo, greatly modifying the visual aspect of the operating system.
HTC U11 Plus Features:
- CPU: Snapdragon 835.
- Screen: 6 inch, 2880x1440p, 18: 9.
- RAM memory / Internal storage: 4GB / 64GB – 6GB / 128GB
- Does it support micro SD cards ?: Yes, up to 256GB.
- Rear camera: 12 MP.
- Front camera: 18 MP.
- Drums: 3,930 mAh.
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Other details: Edge Launcher technology, Edge Sense technology, HTC BoomSound and HTC USonic technology, USB Type C, NFC.
- Price: € 699.