Actually, I have a Sony Xperia S. And it is not that it sounds bad, since it is from Sony, but it is true that the sound could always be improved. Very good reviews have the Beats Audio sound system that the HTCs have. And then I come across an audio engine called the Acid Audio Engine, which includes seven different audio engines, the best known and highest quality. We have already commented that it has Sony Clearaudio Plus, Beats Audio Engine, and Dolby Digital Sound, but to these we should add Cyanogen DSP, Sony Xloud, Eizo Rewire PRO series and AC! D Audio Parts. What do each of these audio engines contribute?
- Sony Clearaudio Plus: Enhance the bass quality and add many effects like Clearphase, Clearbass, SRS Surround, etc. They can modify the sound to equalize it in the right way. Music without equalization does not sound good if it is not adjusted very well. Most audio systems are equalized.
- Beats Audio Engine: It is similar to the previous one, it manages to improve the bass and give it power, as well as adding some surround effects. It is one of the best known.
- Cyanogen DSP: Adds CyanogenMod’s sound equalization features to any ROM, as well as the equalizer application itself.
- Dolby Digital Sound: It is hardly necessary to explain this system. It greatly improves the quality of the audio by making the sound much more natural, as well as incorporating features such as the Dynamic Bass range and SRS Wow.
- Sony Xloud: It is the sony engine. that improves the clarity of the speaker, and the volume of the same. Prevents sound distortion that can occur in headphones, and balances vocals.
- Eizo Rewire PRO series: An audio tool that adds a wealth of effects and enhances balance and natural sound.
- AC! D Audio Parts: A composite of a large number of small mods that make improvements to almost every aspect of the sound.
If you want to install the audio engine AC! D Audio V8.0, you will have to download the file and flash it on your smartphone. Of course, there are two possibilities. On the one hand, you can download the version optimized for Xperia Stock ROMS, as well as the MIUI ROMS of Ice Cream Sandwich for Sony, or download the version optimized for all other ROMS.
Once we have downloaded and flashed the file, we must flash an addon of our choice, which will allow us to control all the equalizers. We can choose to Noozxoid, or by AC! D Clearaudio +. A good option? Install one and test it, then install the other, although both are supported. Of course, we must flash one of them after flashing the engine, and all from the Recovery menu. Finally, we must restart.
3.- Transfer them to the smartphone.
4.- Restart the smartphone in Recovery mode.
5.- Install the engine from zip first.
6.- Install the chosen addon from zip.
7.- Restart the smartphone.
8.- Go to Settings> Sound> Sound Effects, and select the addon that you have chosen to install.
9.- Restart the smartphone, run Spotify or any music application, go to the options and look for the equalizer. If it does not appear, we can find the equalizer as a common application.