Fortnite Battle royale faces the last days of the Season 9. It’s nearing completion, despite Season 10 being late with the Fortnite World Cup Finals for the weekend of July 26-28. So, during this delay period, players will have the opportunity to complete overtime challenges for our battle pass. And these overtime challenges have been leaked ahead of their release.
Epic Games has had to delay the release of the Season 10 Because, as we mentioned, at the end of the month the most important event in the history of the video game will be held. But they will not let users Fortnite Battle Royale waiting, but they are going to give us a series of challenges additional tagged as challenges of ‘extra time’. And for several of them we will have to get into games with friends.
Twelve new challenges in Fortnite Season 9, comes the ‘extra time’ before Season 10
The list of Overtime challenges for Season 9 of Fortnite consists of nine challenges for all players and others three complementary. The latter require levels 23, 71 and 87 of the battle pass to get a upgrade on all exclusive skins. In addition to reaching this level of the Battle Pass, these three companion challenges require completing three, six, or nine of the free challenges on the list.
Overtime challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Season 9
- Level 1 of 2: Reach Level 23 of the Battle Pass. Level 2 of 2: Complete three free overtime challenges.
- Level 1 of 2: Reach Level 71 of the Battle Pass. Level 2 of 2: Complete six free overtime challenges.
- Level 1 of 2: Reach Battle Pass Level 87, Level 2 of 2: Complete nine free overtime challenges.
- Get 25 eliminations with friends.
- Deal 2,500 damage to opponents with Shotguns.
- Visit Balsa Botín Pico Polar and Pressure Plant.
- Revive a friend in 3 different games.
- Deal 2,500 damage to opponents with Assault Rifles.
- Dance inside Durr Burger’s holographic head.
- Finish 5 times in the top 15 duos or squads with a friend.
- Deal 2,500 damage to opponents with SMGs.
- Score a goal on an indoor soccer field.
For users with battle pass they’ll be avalaible three skins new, exclusive, and for other users there will be experience and loading screens. All of this can be obtained by updating Fortnite from the Epic Games platform. The official release date is not known, but the Fortnite Season 9 overtime is expected to arrive this week, next week at the latest.