From WhatsApp Web to the definitive features of the Samsung Galaxy S6. Interesting news continues to arrive for the android world. It is BGR who claims not only to know all the technical and final specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S6, but also to have photographs of it. We will tell you everything below.
Technical specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S6
- 64-bit and eight-core processor, manufactured with 14 nanometer technology, being a CPU 50% faster (we suspect that the Galaxy S5).
- Quad HD Super AMOLED screen with a size of 5.1 inches and a density of 577 pixels per inch. It has display modes with direct sunlight, and also almost non-existent brightness for absolute darkness.
- 20 megapixel main camera with optical image stabilization.
- 5 megapixel front camera with a focal length of f / 1.8 with real-time HDR.
- 32/64/128 GB internal memory.
- 2,550 mAh battery.
- Wireless charging.
- 4 hours of use with a 10 minute charge time
- Fast charging connection (Unknown function)
- Samsung Pay (compatible with 90% of magnetic card and NFC payment terminals)
- Made of metal and glass, as we already said.
- Gorilla Glass 4 glass
- LTE 4G Cat.6.
Photos of the Samsung Galaxy S6
BGR claims to already have photographs of the new smartphone, although the truth is that they also say that they cannot publish them because they have not been given permission to do so. However, they also say that the source they have is reputable. And the truth is that this is the case, the characteristics that we knew about this smartphone so far match what they have published. We do not know if they will soon publish the photographs they have received, or if they will be published by another medium soon. What seems clear is that the Samsung Galaxy S6 is already final, and there will not be many more modifications in what we know of the smartphone. Probably these features that we have talked about in this post are the definitive ones of the smartphone. Do you think it will be a real success when it is launched on the market? It is striking not yet to know data such as the RAM it will have, or if it will have a fingerprint reader, or water resistance. We will see if this data is confirmed over time.