Whether you play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp or are solely focused on its Nintendo Switch sibling, this tutorial will interest you to have some exclusive items in the console game, as well as leaf tickets for mobile game. The process is very simple and we will detail it step by step.
How to link Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp with the one on Nintendo Switch
Everything you have to do from your Android mobile
First of all, although it seems obvious, you must download the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp application, if you already play, you will have it on your mobile.
- Next, it’s time to link your Nintendo account to your mobile game. It is something we can do from the moment we enter the game for the first time, but we can also do it even if we have been playing for a long time. The account that we use must be the same that we have linked on our Nintendo Switch.
- After completing the game’s tutorial, which lasts approximately 10 minutes, we can open its menu, where we will find the option “My Nintendo”.
- In this menu, you will see that the first option is: Special Order for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Select it.
- When it opens in full screen, we will see that we can redeem it for free and that we will also receive a total of 50 leaf tickets for the Pocket Camp.
- The moment we decide to redeem this offer, a 16-character code will be shown on the screen to enter on our Nintendo Switch and we will have received the promised leaf tickets.
What do you have to do from your Nintendo Switch
Once you’ve followed the steps above in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, it’s time to pair it with the Nintendo Switch game, Animal Crossing: New Horizons. We want to make it clear that to do so, we need to have a Active Nintendo Switch Online subscription. In the last step from our phone, we have obtained a 16-digit code, which we must use in the Nintendo eShop. To do this, first of all you should check that you have the game closed on your Switch to avoid any errors. If you still have it «In use», access it and click on the «-« button. With this we can save the game and exit, without having to worry about any loss of data along the way or errors that may arise.
If you have already saved and exited, you must go to the main menu of the Nintendo Switch using the “Home” button and press the “X” to be able to completely close the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game. Once this is done, follow the next steps:
- In the bottom bar of the main screen of your console, choose the second option, which corresponds to the Nintendo eShop.
- Scroll through the menu on the left until you reach the “Redeem code” option.
- Enter the 16 character code that you obtained earlier in your Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
- Re-enter Animal Crossing: New Horizons and you will have a little update for it, it will only take a few seconds.
- If you go to the Nook terminal, in the TeleNook section, some new special items will have been unlocked: classic motorhome, camping plot sign or brake pedal among others, a total of 10 items that we can purchase through berries and that are exclusive to those who make these Steps.
It is a simple process, which, especially for those of you who already have advances in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, will not take more than couple of minutes.