New Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus: more size, more battery, better connectivity
After some leaks that already pointed to the renewal of Xiaomi’s Mi Pad 4, all the details about the new generation of tablets from the Chinese company are finally official. The summary could be that they increase the dimensions – hence the prominent name Plus – to introduce a better battery and, incidentally, better connectivity. The features are quite good and it also stands out for being the first tablet of the firm to exceed ten inches.
And we are facing a screen 10.1-inch IPS with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,200 pixels. The processor The main one is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 accompanied by an Adreno 512 graphics processor. The RAM is 4 GB, but there will be two models differentiated by internal storage capacity: o 64 GB or 128 GB. The camera rear reaches 13 MP, while the front camera conforms to 5 MP. The battery, yes, it stands out for the better, with 8,620 mAh that brings it quite close to the 9,000 mAh mark. The connectivity should also be noted, since it has support for SIM cards. The bands it supports are: 2600, 2100, 1800, 900 and 850 MHz. The 800 MHz band is not supported.
With all this, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus It is a good update and a good product that, unfortunately, stays exclusively in China, at least for now. In our country it can be obtained through the typical import stores, although it is expected that in the future it will arrive officially.
Price and availability of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus It will be available exclusively in China, but there is a possibility that it will end up arriving in Spain in the medium or long term. It will be on sale from August 16, in black and gold. The prices are:
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus, 4/64 GB: 1,899 Chinese yuan (243 euros at the exchange rate).
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus, 4/128 GB: 2,099 Chinese yuan (268 euros at the exchange rate).
Official characteristics of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
- Screen: 10.1 inches, 16:10 Full HD resolution (1,920 x 1,200 pixels).
- Main processor: Snapdragon 660.
- Graphics processor: Adreno 512.
- Does it support SIM cards ?: Yes.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Internal storage: 64 or 128 GB.
- Rear camera: 13 MP.
- Front camera: 5 MP.
- Battery: 8,620 mAh.
- OS: MIUI.
- Price: 1,899 Chinese yuan (243 euros at the exchange rate) or 2,099 Chinese yuan (268 euros at the exchange rate).