The arrival of this title on mobiles is a matter of Netmarble, a developer of games for mobile phones that has released great games such as Lineage II: Revolution, Magic: ManaStrike or The King of Fighters: Allstar. Yes, they are known franchises on consoles and PC, but their adaptation to smartphones is quite good. A game that has reached number 1 in the download charts
What is A3: Still Alive about
The video game is set in a fantasy world full of swords and sorcery, in which the goddess Radienne sacrifices herself to save humanity from the darkness that lurks. After that, our mission will be to defeat these enemies and restore the divine figure.
A3: Still Alive is a cross-genre mobile experience that combines the huge and open world of the RPG with the combat of Battle royale. Players should be alert in a Player vs. Player (PvP) always open as they fight enemies with combat style of Hack & slash and testing his battle spirit in a wide variety of PvP and Player versus All (PvE) modes.
If we had to look for a similarity to place this game, that would undoubtedly be Devil, in almost all areas. It has an isometric view gameplay, its transitions between the different areas of the map hardly have loading times and graphically it is comparable to the PC title. A3: Still Alive is superbly rendered with gorgeous console-quality 3D graphics brought to life thanks to extraordinary optimization of the Unity graphics engine.
Free choice of character
To achieve a variety in the playable, A3: Still Alive presents five characters that we can choose, which have their own history, weapons, characteristics and abilities:
- Garrion: Berseker. A warrior who only dreams of avenging his dead daughter. With their axes and high ATK stats, berserkers are specialized in close-range combat.
- land: Goalkeeper. The adopted daughter of the leader of a band of honest bandits who rob the rich to give to the poor. He dreams of avenging his father and his comrades who were killed by the dark. The archer carries a bow that allows her to attack quickly from long range.
- Teon: Templar. A soldier who lost his memory and status. He joins the mission in search of his memories and to bring back the goddess he protected in the past. The Templar is a sturdy tank that wields a hammer and shield.
- Lia: Magician. A spiritualist genius who fell into the temptation of forbidden magic. He joins the mission after Radienne saves his life. The mage is well versed in long-distance combat using her magic ring.
- Nemes: A hit man disinherited by his family after being falsely accused of a crime. He joins the mission to protect his family and to fulfill his purpose. The assassin is an efficient melee attacker with daggers.
From there, we can customize some parameters of the character for the purposes of the face. Then we will start a tutorial to locate ourselves in this new world and to the characters with whom we can interact, as well as the rest of the real players who walk around the map. One of them will entrust us with a series of missions or small tasks with which to go to the game controls and collect some improvements. The best of all this is that, thanks to him automatic combat mode, it is not so heavy and we can automate the game more.