Everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
On February 25, during the Mobile World Congress 2018 from Barcelona, Samsung announced the new Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Both terminals were their new high-end devices, which continued the trend of the Galaxy S8 and refined their design. In the comparisons with his direct rivals he came out very well, including in his face to face with Apple’s iPhone X.
If you want to know how the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is measured against any device, simply use our Movilzona mobile comparator. What we can assure you from now on is that the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus has the best screen and the best camera on the market. You can see first-hand the result that the photographs taken with these terminals give.
Where to buy the cheapest Samsung Galaxy S9
If you are interested in buying a Samsung Galaxy S9 or a Galaxy S9 Plus, the colleagues of Movilzona they have you covered. You can check the prices that Vodafone has set, those set by Orange and those established by Yoigo.
You also have a direct comparison between the prices that the operators have put on the Samsung Galaxy S9, which will help you find the best option available to get the top of the range of the year at the best price.
How to use the Samsung Galaxy S9
In Android Help We have covered the main tutorials that you should take into account when using the new Samsung Galaxy S9. Thus, we have taught you to take screenshots, to always use it horizontally and to change the order of the buttons on the screen. We have also explained what it means for the S9 to be compatible with Project Treble and you can even check if an S9 Plus is faster than an iPhone X.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus video review: the best of Android
In our Android YouTube channel Help We already showed you an unboxing with everything that came in the box of the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus:
Today we bring you the video analysis of the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, so that you can discover everything that the call of Samsung:
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus: key points
We leave you the key points of the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. You also have an analysis in Movilzona:
- Design: The terminal analyzed was the Lilac Purple version, a premiere color. The novelty is eye-catching and works very well with the overall design. It is very comfortable to hold due to the curves on the sides. It is very comfortable and compact. The fingerprint sensor is repositioned under the camera, a much more comfortable and logical position.
- It has a headphone jack port.
- The Bixby button is still present, but the Bixby Voice is still not in Spanish.
- Camera: The dual camera allows photographs with portrait mode. The main camera has a double focal aperture, allowing you to take great pictures in any light condition. Supports 4K video recording for up to 5 minutes at 60 fps and 10 minutes at 30 fps. There is also a 10 minute limit at 1080p @ 60fps.
- At 4K @ 60fps optical stabilization is lost.
- AR Emoji work fine.
- Face Unlock works correctly. It is one of the most advanced devices at the biometric level.
- Screen: The 6.2-inch Infinity display at QHD + resolution is a marvel. The best screen on the market without a doubt.
- It looks amazing in any light condition.
- Audio: The stereo sound from the two AKG loudspeakers offers a sound experience that lives up to what is expected from a top of the range.
- Hardware: The main processor is an Exynos 9810. It has 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. In other territories they use a Snapdragon 845 and there are superior storage options. The result is that it is a high-end that is up to the task, fluid and efficient when performing any task. The 3,500 mAh battery features fast charging and wireless charging.
- Software: We have Android 8.0 Oreo with the Samsung Experience 9.0 customization layer. Everything works as it should and there are no complaints.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Features:
- CPU: Exynos 9810. 10 nm 2 generation. 8 cores, 4 special for consumption management.
- Screen: 6’2 inches. QHD + resolution with aspect ratio from 18’5: 9
- RAM: 6 GB.
- Rear camera: 12 MP + 12 MP with 2x zoom and improved Bokeh effect.
- Front camera: 8 MP.
- Internal storage: 64 GB in Spain. 128 and 256 GB in other territories.
- External storage: Micro SD cards up to 400 GB.
- Sound: AKG + Dolby Atmos speakers.
- Battery: 3,500 mAh.
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.0.
- Price: € 949.